Klever Quartet was founded in 2013 by the group of young musicians, individually winners of many competitions, showing to the public all the brilliance of their personalities. In its still short existence, the Klever Quartet had to be noted in more than 50 cities in Russia, Europa, USA, gathering full concert halls and excellent reviews. One of the unique features of the ensemble that the group has been working closely with a wonderful young composer and pianist, People's Artist of the Republic of Kabardino-Balkaria Murat Kabardokov. The result of their collaboration was the first CD "Without Words" for string quartet and piano that consists of original music of Murat, composed in styles of cinematic music and classical crossover. The presentation of the album was successfully held in the Small St. Petersburg Philharmonic Hall and the Moscow International House of Music.
- In 2016, Klever Quartet and Murat Kabardokov performed in over 10 cities within the United States with a classical program and music composed by Kabardokov. During the series of concerts in Sacramento, all of the group’s members were awarded “Certificates of Recognition” by the California Arts Council. Also, in 2016 the group toured throughout Europe for the first time.
- In 2019, Klever Quartet with Murat Kabardokov published their second album together, “Solo, Duo, Quintetto” and recorded the “Night Stories” album with music by Japanese composer, Tarumi Kadzunori.
- The second prize at the Leopold Auer International Competition 2020
- The first prize at the first Rudolf Barshai International Strings Competition 2020
- Participants of the prestigious chamber music festival Vibre, Bordeaux, France 2022