Grigory Tadtaev born in 1992 in St. Petersburg.
- In 1998, he was accepted to the Saint-Petersburg Musical Humanitarian Gymnasium to the violin class of L.Buyanovskaya.
- In 2002 at age 10 he won the city competition for the best performance of studies. In the same year he entered to the Special Music School at the St. Petersburg State Conservatory named after Rimsky-Korsakov to V. Dobrynina studio.
- In 2007, he was awarded the III prize at the XI International Young Musicians Competition in Togliatti. In the same year he moved to the class of A.Orekhova.
- In 2008, Mr. Tadtaev got the I Prize at the V Inter-regional Competition for Young Performers on stringed instruments in Nizhny - Novgorod, Russia
- In 2010 Mr. Tadtaev was accepted to St. Petersburg State Conservatory the studio of professor A. Stang. (Second violinist of the famous Taneev String Quartet)
- In 2014 Mr. Tadtaev won II Prize at the II International Leopold Auer Competition, St. Petersburg Russia.
- In 2015 he graduated St. Petersburg State Conservatory and entered to Moscow state Conservatory to the studio of professor E. Grach.
Grigory had master classes with many famous teachers, such as, Boris Kushnir, Filipp Draganov, Zahar Bron and others. He took a part in different festivals and won multiply prizes at the International Competitions in Russia, Germany, Italy, France, Switzerland, Estonia, Georgia and others.
Organizer and participant of many concerts in his homeland South Ossetia he got several recognitiand from the Heads of Subjects of Russian Federation.
In 2018 Grigorii graduated from Moscow State Conservatory (prof. E.Grach)
Now he is studying at the Maastricht Academy of Music (prof. B.Belkin)